Sugar is considered quite unhealthy for health. That’s why many people are advised to eat less sugar. Consuming sugar in excess can cause many problems in the body such as diabetes, obesity. To avoid these problems, sugar should be consumed in moderation. But there are many such people around us, who have a craving to eat sugar again and again. If you also have a desire to eat sugar again and again, then this habit can spoil your health. So control sugar cravings. You can take the help of yoga to control sugar cravings. Let us know about some better yoga asanas to control sugar cravings-
If you are a fitness freak and want to know more about yoga poses, then you can join a Yoga Teacher Training in Bali.
To control sugar cravings, do Balasana yoga posture. With the help of this yoga, the craving to eat sugar is reduced. Also, this asana reduces stress, anxiety. Let’s know how to do Balasana-
- First of all, by laying a yoga mat, sit on the yoga knees.
- Place your hands on the sides of your thighs.
- Now place your palms outwards and upwards.
- Keep your feet a few inches apart.
- After this tilt your upper body (waist to head) head down on the ground.
- During this, spread your arms in front of you and take deep breaths together.
- Stay in this posture for about 30 seconds. Afterwards come back to your posture.
- Seated Chin + Hug
Along with controlling sweetness, this yoga strengthens your shoulders. Apart from this, it can be beneficial for you in many other ways. It is very easy to do this yoga. Let’s know about this-
- Sit with your legs crossed. Wrap your arms around your right knee, and place your right knee on the back of your left elbow.
- Now grab your right knee and support it with your left hand.
- Grab your left leg and push your shoulders forward.
- Now slowly move the shoulders from side to side, and open your hips. Breathe in and out slowly.
- Now focus your attention on a word or thing. This reduces the craving for sugar.
V Mudra Yoga
With the help of this yoga, you can control the craving to eat sugar. Also, this yoga calms your mind and enhances focus. By doing this asana regularly, the desire to eat sugar will gradually decrease. Let us know, the method of doing this yoga-
- To do this yoga, first of all sit down with a palathi.
- Now raise both your hands up and spread them upwards in a V shape.
- During this, keep your head straight and focus on deep breathing with your eyes closed.
- Breathe deeply in this posture for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. This will benefit you a lot.
- You can easily do this yoga asana at any time.
You can take the help of these yogas to control sugar cravings. However, keep in mind that if you have diabetes or any other kind of problem, then consult a doctor. At the same time, if you are doing yoga for the first time, then in this situation, consult a doctor or director.